catch up on the latest goings on at my photography studio, including information on new services, exciting photo shoots and up coming workshops. dont miss out on all the gossip, fun and frolics from behind the scenes.

Saturday 26 March 2011

About

i studied both fashion photography and wardrobe styling, at the infamous london college of fashion.


in 2007 i made the decision to turn my passion for photography into my profession.


i was inspired by offers from models wanting to work with me on a test basis, and a number of corporate clients willing to pay me for my photography services.

i assisted numerous professional photographers, working on commissions for magazines, corporate clients and other industry related clients.

i realised from assisting other professional photographers that earning an income as a photographer is not always easy.

with this in mind i decided to invest my own money into setting up a studio that would be available for hire at an affordable price.

having a studio, would allow me the option to hire it out to clients, thus earning me an alternative income when not working as a photographer.

i rented a warehouse premises in a local business centre, and established adrian pini studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.